At Little Swimmers we want to ensure that your water experience is a safe and healthy one. Public Health Safety is our top priority and we are doing everything necessary to maintain a sanitary and hygienic environment. Our outdoor locations have ample room allowing for safe social distancing and we will be operating at reduced capacity. Here are a few changes we are implementing while we become accustomed to our new reality. We do not take this lightly and hope that we can continue to provide an essential activity while eliminating any health risk. We miss all of our Little Swimmers and cannot wait until we reunite once again poolside. For now, stay safe and stay healthy!
- All staff will be tested for COVID-19 before returning to work and anyone who tests positive will be quarantined for 14 days. After quarantine period ends, they will be reevaluated by a medical professional before being allowed to return to work.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted on a daily basis for all staff. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4F will not be allowed to work.
- Our staff will be subject to medical screenings, conducted by a licensed healthcare provider on a biweekly basis.
- All staff will wear face coverings and/or face shields, in addition to their rashguards.
- Little Swimmers will not be operating at 100% capacity in order to allow for safe social distancing.
- Only one adult will be allowed to accompany the student and they will be required to wear a face covering at all times while on the property.
- Hard surfaces will be disinfected constantly.
- Outdoor facilities allow for a safe social distancing, while sun uv rays help naturally kill all viruses and bacteria on surfaces.